Cooking Lake-Blackfoot Provincial Recreation Area (PRA) Trails
Cooking Lake-Blackfoot PRA has 170 km of trails of which the Canadian Birkie uses approximately 75 km for the annual ski event. The Birkie takes place in the Beaver Hills UNESCO Biosphere, an incredibly unique and special environment with gently rolling terrain, ideal for long distance cross-country skiing.
- Detailed winter trail maps are available
- Latest trail conditions provided by Alberta Parks in season
Strathcona Wilderness Centre Trails
City of Edmonton Trails
- See the City of Edmonton Grooming section for trail conditions in Edmonton
Edmonton Nordic Ski Club
- Grooms trails for Gold Bar, Goldstick, Capilano and Rundle Parks in Edmonton
- Works with Community Leagues and the city of Edmonton to groom trails in local neighbourhoods.
St. Albert Nordic Ski Club
- Grooms ski trails in St. Albert
Northern Alberta Trails
Cross Country Alberta
- View trail conditions and contact information for trails around Alberta