Cross country ski under the light of the full moon! Your registration includes: track-set trails; patrollers; sweep; hot chocolate; and wildlife interpreters. There are a total of four Full Moon Birkie ski events for you to choose from:
Saturday, December 22, 2018
Friday, January 18, 2019
Sunday, February 17, 2019
Friday, March 22, 2019
Time: 6:00 p.m. – 10:00 p.m.
Place: Waskahegan Staging Area, Cooking Lake-Blackfoot Provincial Recreation Area
Cost: $10 per skier
- Walk up / on-site registration 6 – 7 p.m.
- Skiers may start anytime after 7 p.m. but must return to Waskahegan by 10 p.m.
- If you choose to ski to Meadow Shelter for a hot chocolate, the return trip is just under 12 km
- Must go out with at least one other person
- Bring a headlamp, appropriate outerwear for weather and clothes to change into
- Snacks and hot drinks will be provided
- Bring your spirit for adventure!
- No refunds
- A processing fee will be added at the payment stage